April 24, 2010

First Stuff from Hong Kong

Few days from now, I'll be getting my first stuff from Hong Kong. I'm already anticipating it since it will be my birthday at exactly 11 days from now.

a friend defines the real meaning of friendship -- "it isn't based on how many secrets you share.. isn't how well you get along nor how much like each other.. isn't how people see you together.. but it appreciates the differences, the gaps, the hindrances, the trials, and still a friend looks at you, straight from the heart.... without hatred-- without judgement-- without envy-- without criticisms-- only pure love and acceptance.

I am humbly sharing the quote above as I am lost of words for today since a long time of no access to a computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.