April 10, 2010

Handpicked

Happiness isn't getting want we want..but being satisfied with what we have.To be happy is to be great even with the smallest blessings
Came across a trailer of the movie "Letters to God". A character said that we are somehow special, especially handpicked by God to perform the role that we are in right now. I'm some kinda' touched (maybe). I may be in a difficult journey right now. Maybe things were better before so that I could help someone who's in need of me then let me take my life when  everything's almost perfect for those someone's (I guess). sigh...sigh.... I am blessed....thank God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.