April 16, 2010

I am so aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (shOuT)....

I am scrolling back and forth with no idea what to write. Actually, I've been staring at the nice tree outside. I wanted to take a picture of it and post it in here, however when I was there with my camera I suddenly changed my mind and it feels like I suddenly lost the eagerness to take the picture ( aaaah, mood swings). My mood suddenly shift from okay to not so okay. I wanted to say something but I can't find the right words and I have to act okay because if I'm not in the mood, it's not other people's business to make a way for me and understand me all the time especially if they don't have any idea why mood suddenly changed (get what I mean?).

So much for that, I am so aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (shOuT)....

 the secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.