April 14, 2010

I'm in love and always will be

I am having hang-ups and ooops don't want to say hang-down (don't like the idea). I just filled my mind with songs and sang them from the bottom of my heart not caring if they will crash me down to ashes, what is important is I find ways to release the emotion.
(duh, lyrics below are combination of the songs I listened to)
(and the title BTW,I just like the line from the song)




Spend all your time waiting For that second chance For a break that would make it okay Theres always one reason To feel not good enough And its hard at the end of the day I need some distraction Oh beautiful release Memory seeps from my veins Let me be empty And weightless and maybe Ill find some peace tonight I will go down with this ship  And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door  I'm in love and always will be  Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away,  Now it looks as though they're here to stay,  Oh, I believe in yesterday.  Suddenly,  I'm not half the man I used to be,  There's a shadow hanging over me,  Oh, yesterday came suddenly.  But since you've been gone I can breathe for the first time Im so movin on Yeah yeah Thanks to you Now I get  I get what I want Since you've been gone After all of the stealing and cheating  You probably think that I hold resentment for you  But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong  'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do  I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through  So I wanna say thank you 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.