April 13, 2010

Movie Marathon

Hey, I just sneak early this morning to the nearest computer shop. I had a movie marathon yesterday to ease my mind of the pain of prolonged nostalgia. I just want to share the lessons I learned from the movies:


1. Transporter 2
     Lesson: Don't make promises you can't keep 
                  Give other people the time and respect they deserve


2. I Spy
    Lesson: Don't trust too much


3. UP
    Lesson: Perseverance, spirit and adventure


4. The Princess and the Frog
    Lesson: Looks can deceive


By the way, while browsing the net, I also came up to this site with a topic entitled How To Move On From a Breakup which gives advice on how to put your relationship behind you in a healthy and appropriate way. You've got to see it, it'll help.
                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.