April 9, 2010

My Place


I moved on to a new apartment last January click here for the article about it. I actually updated the blog, but haven't got the chance to provide you with picture. Now, is the time. Have a sneak view of my new apartment (just the outside view for now).




The Facade of the apartment. There is a gate before entering so the place is pretty much secure ( I hope so)





The second floor of the apartment, which I think is a nice place to relax my crowded-chaotic mind




The stairs up to the roof top. I find it so annoying to step on it, as I am afraid of heights (Acrophobia) arrrhhhh....!






The roof top which is open for party and gatherings. There is a nipa hut to shield our skin against UV rays.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.