April 17, 2010

The Tree


This is the tree I'm craving to capture the last time but doesn't have my camera on hand. Below are 3 pictures, each taken in sequence and each one shows the tree closer and closer. I don't know the name of the tree, people are assuming that this is  a Cherry Blossom. I swear, if you could see it from aerial view, it looks a lot better. A description below each picture was provided (from my point of view).


The farthest picture I've taken. From afar it doesn't look like a tree but mere branches.




The second picture. No leaves shown but flowers are a little bit visible.



The nearest picture. The flowers are more visible however there were no leaves too. Ha-ha-ha, I thought it has leaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.