May 8, 2010

Wake-Up Call

God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.
It was my birthday last May 5 and I was abruptly disturbed and depressed. Sometimes it's so pointless to feel that way yet I can't do anything to control it. Thank GOD he never let me down during the hard times of my life. See the picture below, believe me or not when I was sitting on my bed that same day and I can't sleep, I glance at the back of the door and read the pamphlet behind as "PLAYING BIBLE" and when I took a second look it's " Paying Bills". GOD is giving me a wake-up call and made me realized that I was not alone that time and he was sharing the pain in my heart.

God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.


We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.