August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama

Image Source

After 6 years of knowing you, this would be the first time you'll celebrate your birthday without me. I am so sorry. I know you're expecting me to come, but I do hope that you will understand that the situation right now doesn't permit me to come and celebrate with you. I am following your advice not to waste my life for those people who doesn't know how to care for people who care a lot for them. I am still fragile and the long time we're not able to see each other is really breaking my heart into pieces. However it is not advisable to see you, even in a glimpse because I know there are people who will celebrate with you that would remind me of the emotions and heartaches I wanted to forget. You are a person I love so much and I know you're hurting too but I promise we will get through it and someday I will see you again. I hope you bear with me if I would ask for an ample time to let the wounds heal, though I know the scars won't vanish, but I do pray for the best. I promise I will be the best person that I can be and when the time comes to see you again, you'll be proud of me. 

Though I wasn't able to send you a message on your birthday, I know you would understand and would understand deeper if someday you'll be able to read this letter. This is for you. I can't send you a birthday card today, but this letter should be in it if I could. Someday, if you'll come across with this letter, I wanted you to know that I love you so much and I will never forget you and your birthday. Though you've never given birth of me, I still love you as my dear Mama who I know loves me too, without boundaries, without expectations, no if's and no but's, just pure love of a mother to a daughter. Happy Birthday Mama Lita. I love you.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sey, this is beautiful... Happy birthday to your mama....

    i am here... okay

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ratz why are you still awake? I guess your doing the math problem again...sorry I can't help you with that. But seriously, Thanks gal!!! I really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Mama has a very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the greetings George. For sure she'll have another wonderful and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is sad! Happy birthday to Mama, just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for greeting Mama TB, if she'll gonna read it someday she'll be happy that you greeted her. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sad but sweet at the same time. Happy birthday to your mama Lita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet and emotional... i hope she gets to read this beautiful letter... and i hope someday, you'll find the courage to see her.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your mama. I am sad you won't be with her, but making her proud is just as special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Gnetch.

    Yes Jan , I am just gathering enough strength to see her. I'll see her soon.

    Thanks Dionne. Since I wouldn't be with her, making her proud is the only thing I could do. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.