September 3, 2010

MY CONDOLENCES

Which is harder?  losing your mother  or  being heart-broken? I don't know, I just  knew the feeling of the latter.  

I'm literally shaking and my heart pounding while writing this post. I couldn't tell anybody but I wanted this insane feeling get out of my head and my heart now. I just learned that the mother of HER, died last August 23, 2010.  The same day when the shocking news about the hostage crisis in Manila was aired around the world. I thought that was the reason why I feel anxious and horrible, unsettled and restless. The girl isn't my friend nor an enemy. We don't knew each other that well and we never get along and never even met in person.  She had her part in the worst nightmare that I had and she played her part in hurting me, the way no one can imagine. 

No matter how hurt I am though, I never wished a lonely heart on her. I leave everything to the Lord who I know had permitted this circumstances to happen to me so that I maybe a better person. Though things aren't going well yet, I am trying my best not to bump and see them cause who knows what might gonna happen. After all, I am thinking that everything happens for a reason. Their reasons may not be right as mine though, but whose gonna judge the difference? Only the malicious minds. And who knows too that after all that, we're all victims of the unfair game of circumstances and chances. We can never tell she might even be so dear to me if and only she played her part well and fair.

when you lost someone, be it someone like your boyfriend/girlfriend  who found another love, your friend whom you had misunderstandings, yet there is no pain and agony harder than the battle of losing your parents. I know the feeling cause I already lost my father.

TO HER: I don't care if you had my heart broken into pieces where debris scattered around and my heart isn't well yet, I don't care if you and I had exchange foolishness before, at this point, I don't care how much you've hurt me all I know is that you're hurting and I know the feeling. MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU, for losing your mother.

11 comments:

  1. This is very touching. It takes a very big person to feel this kind of sympathy for someone who has hurt them so badly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. TB I'm really out for words. I don't know what to say. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sey, you are such a strong & mature young lady. I respect your ability to put yourself into the shoes of someone who has hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel I really feel sad knowing they still need their mother. I don't know what to say. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm touched Sey. My heart goes out to her too. Losing someone you love is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice of you to still be compassionate to her. It is hard to lose a mom. I think that would be the hardest thing a person could go through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan Thanks!

    Gnetch You got it right. There's no such thing as harder that losing a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the kindest heart Sey!

    Btw, i love your new header. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mishieru thanks Mitch...for the header...i'll give credit to my friend Mads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know the feeling too...i suggest you tell your condolences personally...malay mo mejo gumaan pakiramdam nia...btw, i miss reading your blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yumi Thanks. I thought about doing that but I'm having second thoughts. I sent you an email

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.