February 10, 2011

Father's Love


February is heart's month. Most people believe that this month is intended for lovers but I strongly disagree. February is the month for love but sharing and expressing our love can be done everyday.  And for that I would like to dedicate one post for my father who I am sure is looking down to me from heaven. I miss the days when we use to laugh together, those days when we dance just for fun. I remember the times I come with him when he paid his friends a visit.

A toast for the man who never hate it when I tag along with him,
For the man who had loved me unconditionally,
For the man who regards me as special,
For the man who accompanied me,
when I rode my bike.

photo source
Thank you for everything and,
happy hearts month to my father

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post! It is hard to lose someone we love so very much! Happy hearts month to you! Thank you for your kind comment my friend. Have a good night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. George Thanks

    Mama Hen Thank you so much too. Happy hearts month to you too and your little chick. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right Sey. February is the month of love in any and every form... Sweet post Sey. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .... you made me cry..... how cute...so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ratz yeah, and a lot of love will be given out this month. Just wait and see my dear,

    Flying High in the Sky Oh! Sorry about that. thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aawwwww...so sweet of you sey...reading your post made me miss my dad more and more :( Happy ♥ day to you dear!

    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.