February 11, 2011

Sister's Love

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like you to meet my sisters. My sisters not by blood but by heart. Though we never see each other that much I know the connection that binds us is unending. We may not talk often but our hearts still have each other. May you always be guided by God's love and the distance between us will serve as a way for us to be longing and love each other more than much.

All I have for you is my 
highest respect, deepest gratitude and unconditional love. 
Thank you so much for all the memories that we shared and will be sharing 
and for that I will be forever grateful.


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely post!I'm blog hopping today and found your wonderful blog. I'm following along now. Wishing you happiness and a wonderful weekend ahead. Hugs, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! very touching post..they are lucky to have you ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is really great and wonderful because HE gave us wonderful people whom we can call sister/friends =)

    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're lucky to have them in your life Sey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet.

    And a happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ratz thanks!

    Katherine thanks for following. hope you had a great weekend too.

    Gnetch Yes, This? is awesome...I got it. hahaha!

    Flying High in the Sky thanks. I am more lucky to have them. These are wonderful and lovely girls.

    Chinadoll That's true. Sometimes I'm wondering why did I met them, now I know. Because they will remain as my sisters forever.

    Janjan yup! really lucky and blessed.

    Florida Girl Thanks! <3 Happy Valentines too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.