January 21, 2010

Exhausting Days

I am so busy since Sunday. It's been 4 days now since I transferred to a new house for some reasons. Only few knew that I moved cause things might got complicated.

Yesterday, I went home early. I brought my dirty clothes to the laundry shops. Last Monday, we went to the grocery to buy some stuffs for the new apartment.

The new house is so nice. I'm enjoying it but it's not yet fixed. You can find my stuffs everywhere cause I had no time to arrange my things. I am busy with my work especially now that I have t pull my "stats".

I'll upload pictures of the new house soon.....check it out! (hahahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.