May 28, 2010

Would you still come to me, if I won't give you what you want?

Every Friday, when I'm off from work, I am visiting the church for a mass. After long hours of stress from work and daily choirs, sometimes you want to get away from the chaos that makes your mind go crazy. We always pray for something that we want though I know that wouldn't be the only reason to pray.Of course, we have to utter a thank you prayer for the blessings. But lately it seems like blessings weren't for me, though I know there were some which I didn't notice because of this crazy fever that I'm in to. And now, it's time to go to church again. Maybe God is asking if I would still come to HIM, if I am stress like this and he hasn't given me what I prayed for. 

YES, I will still come and visit you today and for All the Friday's to come. I have my faith in you that you are planning something for me and just wanted me to know that you want me to wait for the best time. I still have my faith harder than the rock, more precious than diamonds and stronger than the strongest man in the world.  

A friend suggested that I should create another blog and make it as my journal for the blessings I received and will receive. I ponder with the suggestion for a while and told her that it is difficult to manage many blogs, so I told her that I will dedicate each Friday of blogging in thanking GOD for the blessings. That will be another thing that will spice up my blog aside from the confessions and questions that I added at the bottom of each post. Isn't it amazing?

6 comments:

  1. that's a nice thought. keep the faith Sey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. What an awesome post. I second Jan's comment. Keep the faith.

    P.S. I love the quote on your page header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great to commit Fridays to talking about your blessings, Sey. Even when we humans experience grief and unhappiness and problems, all we have to do is to look around us to find some blessings. The blessings outnumber the problems totally....

    Hugs
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post.

    I love your honesty!

    I too find myself praying a lot because I want something.

    I find that when I go to church I am more apt to thank God for all he has done for me. For some reason the act of being in church holds me accountable. It sounds like you feel the same way in regards to Mass.

    I like your idea of posting your blessings every Friday. Try to mentally count your blessings whenever possible. I know doing that helps me a lot when I am down in the dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan: I will surely keep my faith. thanks for visiting.

    Gnetch: Thanks for leaving a comment. The quote on the header is from the Movie "Mean Girls"

    Betsy: Thanks for the comment, though you're in not so good health right now. Don't worry we will keep on praying for you and I love the roses you post.

    Rachel: Yup, we feel the same in regards to mass and don't worry I will always count the blessings. You also have my prayers and for sure God will grant your wish. Just hold on to it okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.