March 27, 2017

Happiness is a Decision

I just felt the eagerness to write again, although I find it hard to come to terms with the words to express my thoughts. Last night while I was taking a break from school works I spent a good 30 minutes browsing the repository of my old sentiments and memories. Time really flies so fast. It seems like yesterday when I used to ask myself where do broken hearts go. It made me laugh and feel a bit shy though. I never thought I was that corny and heartbroken to have written those words. Gee, I want the earth to swallow me. But I am a living proof that no matter how deep the anger, hate, resentment and hurt is, if you are determined to live a new life, there's a place waiting for you. A place you can call home. And after all those years I can look back to the past, feeling all giddy and happy for all the people who touched my life in both ways.

And if I would be given the chance to go back in the past, I wouldn't take that chance. It's a chance I would not trade the life I am living right now. It is indeed true that the past would bring you steps closer to your happiness. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! it been a while. Its nice to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.