October 6, 2010

Be Careful With What You Wish For

A charming Woman is a Busy Woman

4 Weeks ago, it seems like I have all the time in the world to waste. Too much time to procrastinate and my weirdo mind was kinda thinking of extreme activities so to use my time wisely (or better yet, I have so many things to do, but not in the mood to do it).

Source
With all might, I wished that I would be given enough work so that I won't have spare time to think of nasty things and poooop......there you go. Thank goodness we're on the 21st century my table wans't bombarded with tons of paper works but looking into my computer would somehow make my mind crash.  

Every time i'm at work, I have more than 10 excel spreadsheets opened and what a real fun to have the tally. Thank goodness to formula again. With that I would like to write a letter of gratitude to Microsoft for inventing this awesome application (if I got it right). It's really useful and will be useful for me especially this month's load of work.

To give you a quick view of what is rambling inside my brain even when I go to sleep, here it is on the left side. To take note that I already closed the other reports as a treat to my erratic mind which is about to explode anytime. 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....helppppppppppppppppppp!

9 comments:

  1. You are definitely a multi-tasker! I'm impressed! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep reminding yourself that you're gorgeous and charming as well as busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much work sucks, right? HOW ARE WE GONNA FIND A BOYFRIEND LIKE THIS??? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet-Britches Not always. The situation calls for it. Haha!

    George That's a GREAT IDEA! I'll keep that in mind.

    Gnetch That's True. I was really screaming yesterday at work. All the people are laughing. I told them my life sucks and I hate the routine. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY LOVELIFE...GIVE ME A BREAK. Haha! Do you have any solution? Share it to me. okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to juggle! You need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dionne That is exactly what I need. A Vacation. haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl. Go get some vacation and take the gals with you haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sey, I can totally relate to this post!! I hope you are able to find some peace and calm this weekend. Try to relax my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm no miss that suggestion sounds good! hmmm why not? okay deal.



    Rachel thanks Rachel. I'll do that and I will relax.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.