May 27, 2010

Thanks to my Blogging Friends

I was about to write a new post for today but I will do that plan tomorrow and would take this opportunity to thank all my followers who leave their comments on the previous post about Mama.
I was just quiet in the corner, reading your blogs and leaving my comments and planned not to write another post so that I could gather the thoughts from other followers who answered my question. I know if I would put my gratitude letter in the comment below yours, you would barely notice it. I just want to let you know guys that I really appreciate your suggestions and advises and they helped me a lot to regain my focus and go back to blogging again. Acknowledgement, gratefulness, gratitude, thankfulness, whatever you call it, I am thankful to everybody for giving me some bits of advises and I can say that I am now 50% to coming to a final solution.

My heartfelt gratitude to my blogging friends below:
  1. TB of Year 31
  2. Mishieru of Upsidedown
  3. Island Gal of NYC Island Gal
  4. Dionne of City of Dionne
  5. Jessica of Kitchen Belleicious
  6. Pam of The Thrifty Things
  7. Coreen of Velvet Over Steel
  8. Rachel of The Diary of a Dreamer
  9. Betsy of Joyful Reflections
  10. Janjan of Between Me and my Thoughts
  11. Nathalie of Brooke in the Big City
My gratitude as well to all the other followers who followed me back. 
CONFESSION: I was teary eyed when I read your advises. I wasn't expecting it. Thanks :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog my dear! I can't wait to read more...keep up the good work!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for following. i'm following you too. i'm glad I met another awesome pinay blogger.
    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have offered some more helpful advice. :(

    I'm happy to see you gathering followers, though--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: I am glad that I found your blog too. My prayers are with you always

    Janjan: I am as glad as you, that I found a Pinay blogger.

    TB: You are a very supportive blogging friend of mine since the start that I followed your blog and you followed mine. Thank you very much and I want you to know that I really appreciate you're taking the time to read my post. Take Care TB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl! Sorry for the late reply. I had problems with my pc lately.

    Glad i am of help a bit. Hope everything will be okay with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it. Feel free to visit again when you have the time.